After many years, the STO Academy will shutdown it's website on November 17, 2023. It's been an amazing ride. Thank you all.
If you feel that someone has broken the rules or you have a problem with another fleet members please contact one of the Admirals found on the Ranks page.
- Section 1 : Conduct
- Section 2 : Team Missions
- Section 3 : Fleet Bank
Section 1: Conduct
- Avoid discussion about political beliefs, sexual orientation, racism, and other sensitive topics.
- When interacting with anyone inside or outside of the fleet, be kind, helpful, and respectful. Your actions reflect the entire fleet.
- All opinions are and must be respected; however anyone participating in excessive negativity such as daily game-bashing, complaining, trolling, etc. will be asked to stop.
- Every person is different. What may not offend you could offend someone else. Think before you speak. If you notice someone has been offended, apologize and end the conversation.
Section 2: Team Missions
- The team creator is in command unless otherwise stated. Only this person can direct the mission. Other members may offer strategy suggestions.
- The highest ranked member (based on fleet rank) can take command only if the mission is clearly in danger of failure and this member believes they can turn it around. No other circumstance warrants any member from taking command.
- Before starting a mission, the team should go over the strategy so everyone knows their roles. This reduces the need to manage the team.
- The use of Discord is encouraged, especially Elite level missions.
- Any chatting during the mission should be kept within the "Team" chat channel and not on any "STO Academy" channel.
Section 3 : Fleet Bank
- The fleet bank is not to be used for personal storage. Anything put in here belongs to the entire fleet.
- No one is allowed to take items out of the bank for the purpose of selling them for profit.
- Each bank tab has specific rules listed in the table below. Please follow those rules exactly.
IMPORTANT TIP: You can break a stack of items by holding the CTRL key on your keyboard then drag and drop to your inventory.
||Daily Withdraw Limits
Very Rare (purple) or higher, Mk II or higher space & ground weapons.
Uncommon (green) or higher training manuals. No bridge officers.
Superior Upgrades only.
For Admiral use only to store prizes for giveaways.
Star Trek® Online game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Cryptic Studios, Inc. or its licensees and used with permission. All rights reserved.
™ & © 2010 CBS Studios Inc. All rights reserved. STAR TREK and related marks are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc.
Copyright © 2010 by Attilio Vassallo. All Rights Reserved.